Friday, January 25, 2008

Yes! I am a complete dork...

Last weekend it snowed here in Charlotte, so Megan and I decided to take the kids to the park and try out the new sled we bought the kiddos. I know, I know... those of you who live here or somewhere where it actually snows, are thinking - what a dork!! Yes, I'll admit it. I am a dork - but we had a blast!! I thought sitting wouldn't be near as much fun (or safe!) as standing... so here is the video... Have fun and have a laugh on me (or at me... whatever works for you!)

Notice my daughter's concern over my well-being..... and is that Megan laughing her head off????
Man, the love is overwhelming!!!

1 comments:

debbieingrovecity said...

Yes...you are a dork!!! Where is the snow??? I saw some white stuff with grass?????

'Better luck next snow fall!!!