Wednesday, January 16, 2008

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!

Rusty and I - I love him so very much!
Megan and I - She's the best! Who else would come 
play in the snow in their jammies w/you??
Paige and Abby - They were so excited!
Around 11:00 tonight it started snowing!! I am so excited, I feel like it's Christmas Eve all over again... They'll be no sleeping tonight!! I went and woke up the kids, we threw on our coats, gloves and hats, and headed outside. Yes, I'm sure we looked like a bunch of lunatics! I was jumping up and down, yelling, "It's snowing, it's snowing!!" and Rusty was standing in the middle of the yard trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue. I am so excited for him, he has been looking so forward to this. They are telling us that we can expect 1 to 2 inches by 7am. We'll be setting the alarm for 6:00 so the kids can see it before it melts!
PS - Carter is not in the pictures because he woke up, went outside, came back in, said, "Can I have some chocolate milk?" and then crawled on the couch and went to sleep.


2 comments:

Todd said...

I'm excited that you guys got snow!! I want to see some more pics!! By the way, there is a birthday post...nothing very exciting, just some more reflecting...ha ha, do ya miss me yet? I miss you guys! I told my parents that I am shooting for being up there by next Christmas! ya never know! God keeps closing doors that are keeping me here, and opening doors that will move me up there! If I can just be guaranteed that I can find some work up there, then I would be up there in a heartbeat!! It will come soon enough though, and I cannot wait!!! Love ya guys & thanks for the birthday wishes!! Oh, you should scold David too, he bought me my first drink tonight...a mojito...ha ha, not much, but it was a first, and probably a last!

Chat with ya later!

The Vazquez Clan said...

So excited for you guys. I just might have to book those tickets after all. LOL!