Tuesday, February 10, 2009

71 and Topless



Today was absolutely beautiful! 71 degrees and sunny..... I had almost forgotten how good the sun feels on my skin. Rusty and I surprised the kids by picking them up from school in Daddy's Jeep... with the top off! Rusty could hardly stand it:) Two days with temps in the low 70's gave him the "bug" and he stripped the Jeep..... Unfortunately it is suppose to rain sometime tomorrow.... I guess the top will have to be going back on soon..... Sorry honey!!

3 comments:

The Via Colony said...

Nice title;) I bet you'll get a lot of hits on this one!!! HA...

Debbie said...

That's funny! We were out all evening hiking the dunes at Lake Michigan. We Florida people need sunshine, don't we:)?
We have rain today too...oh well, I'm just happy to see something besides snow and ice.

Anonymous said...

love the smiles on their faces!!!